Fab Organza

I chose white organza ribbon.
I've had this stamp set for the longest time, but never created anything with it because I would become very overwhelmed by all of the coloring and so much detail in the image. I conquered my fear, and decided to create this card for Fab's weekly Christmas card challenge! I used SU! watercolor pencils to color the image, and a Sakura Quickie Glue pen to add the Crystal Snow glitter.
To continue the snow theme on the stamped image, I Cuttlebugged the background with a snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder. On the organza ribbon, I glued an epoxy snowflake sticker.
Real Red CS, StaZon Jet Black

Comments

cmouse said…
totally cool card......

I like your coloring......I am just becoming brave enough to color some images....not too good yet.

Snow day today for us...First one this year......we have between 8a dn 10 inches.

Popular Posts