Clean & Simple

I finally got my camera back! Talk about withdrawals!!!
I made this card for last week's Clean & Simple Cards over at Splitcoaststampers.
The challenge for CAS86 was a sketch by cookiebaker.
Thank you cookiebaker for the great sketch and beautiful card!

I made a very fallish card because finally here in the Phoenix Valley is below the 100's and it's starting to feel like fall...
For the leaves I used Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves ink pad. The button is from one of my dresses that I decided look better without buttons...recycle...recycle...

Comments

katou said…
I love the way you used the inks for the leaves.
Nice card.
XOXOXO
Katou
E. Charlotte said…
Hello! Just came across your blog. :)
I'll definitely return!

Your cards are just lovely! I adore the ones where you use pearls.

Popular Posts