Knitting in the Round

Last month I finally learned to knit in the round or using 4 double-pointed needles! I am so proud of myself!

My very young teacher's name is Erin, strawberieblond at Ravelry. She picked a pattern called Fresh-Picked Baby Hat to teach us how to knit using multiple needles. It was rather awkward at first knitting with so many needles in the way, but by the end it got better.
I followed the new born instructions, but I think I ended up with a 12-18 month size baby hat...LOL!

Isn't the top cute?

I am working on my second new born baby hat, and this one is actually going to fit a new born!

My next knitting project is to make a wrap for myself!

Comments

Ann said…
Superb job learning this new process. I knitted years ago when my kids were babies. I love the look of the baby hat. Glad you have a recipient. Be sure and show your wrap when it's done.
Ann
Tracie said…
That cap is so darn cute. I wish I could finish just one project I start.

Popular Posts