Fresh Cut Friday

Alstromeria or Peruvian Lilies
I received this beautiful bouquet of alstromeria for my birthday.

Alstroemeria blooms symbolize true friendship and devotion.

The twisting leaves of alstroemeria symbolizes an everlasting bond between friends and lovers.

When exchange between friends, they represent a long-lasting relationship between the sender and the recipient. These flowers are also given to wish good luck, wealth and success, while starting out for a new venture in life.
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/peruvian-lilies.html
I am joining Fresh Cut Friday at Liz's Rose Vignettes. Please stop by to see her "sweet little shaggy Spider Mums" and other bloggers' fresh cuts.
Thank you for stopping by~

Oliva



Comments

Very pretty! Astromeria is a great flower! I like your milky white candlesticks!
Unknown said…
I love your arrangement on your coffee table! You did a good job putting it all together. :)

Thank you so much for linking to FCF!!! You know I appreciate you. :)
~Liz
Ricki Treleaven said…
I saw the prettiest arrangement this week with deep blood red alstroemeria, white hydrangeas, and berries. It was stunning, and I want to try and copy it for Christmas!

I like how you've combined the red and white in your arrangement, too. Neat idea!

Linking from Fresh Cut Friday,
Ricki Jill

Popular Posts