Patriotic Summer Wreath

I finally had a chance to add a wreath to the front door of our summer home.
 I found this simple wreath at Joann's minus decorations...of course on sale.
 I added a few touches of patriotic decor.
 And it was ready to be hung.
 I decided to hang the wreath from the window instead of door.
View from indoors looking out.
I was very pleased with my efforts since I had not been too successful at making wreaths in the past.  It was so simple and easy to put together.  Also,  I think I can tweak it for the month of August.

Share Your Cup Thursday ~ Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

Comments

Oh I love it and so pretty. Your front porch and entry are so welcoming.
What a pretty wreath you made and Happy 4th of July!
Julie
Really pretty Olivia. I always love a touch of yellow with our wonderful red, white, and blue! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Popular Posts