August's Fresh Cut

The phlox in our summer garden is blooming and the scent is so soft and sweet!
 I went out this morning and cut some rain soaked hydrangea blooms and phlox.
 I decided to place the simple flower arrangement on my bedroom dresser.
 That way I can enjoy its beauty and scent while I read in bed.
 You can go here to read about my filet crochet dresser scarf.
Please stop by Liz's  Fresh Cut Friday Rose Vignettes and to see her lovely lunch table set for you  and other bloggers' fresh cuts.


Comments

Bernideen said…
What a beautiful bouquet and vignette! Have a great week!
Ann said…
I do adore hydrangea, lucky you to have fresh cut ones. Thanks for your visit today.
Ann
Unknown said…
It just kills me that you marched right out to your garden and picked these lovely flowers! Everything in our yard is dead right now. You know what it's like here right now. UGH! Thank you for sharing them for Fresh-Cut Friday. :) Have a great week!

~Liz

Popular Posts