Online Fabric Shopping Experience

Last week I did a little online fabric shopping for the very first time.
I did not know what to expect, but it actually was a great experience.  The fabric is good quality and great for my quilting sewing and other sewing projects.
 I ordered several fat quarters in different designs and colors to continue working on my hexagon quilt.  Which have now been washed and ironed and ready to become hexies.
 I also ordered 2 yards of blue ticking.
Now here...I was actually expecting the fabric to be more like actual mattress ticking; but to be fair, the description of this fabric did not specify mattress ticking.
I was planning on making 2 pillow covers with it, but now I will make 2 pillow cases and add a pretty crochet edging.
 As a complimentary gift from Fabric Affaire, I received this pretty Christmassy fat quarter from them and a handwritten thank you card.  Nice touch!
These are some of the hexies I have been working on for the last couple of days!
Will I buy fabric online from this company again?  YES!!!


Comments

Popular Posts