Decking the Halls

 Christmas Season 
is here and I'm slowly getting our home ready for some Holiday cheer!
In order to do this, I made a big pot of some delicious copy cat Wendy's Chili and homemade cornbread for dinner.  This way I wouldn't worry about dinner and concentrate more on decking the halls.
Between putting away the Thanksgiving decorations, dusting & cleaning; and then taking out Christmas decor & sorting through it, I had some time to put together an easy garland from past recycled Christmas cards from friends and family.  They were too pretty to keep in storage.  This way I get to enjoy them all over again.
By the end of the day, I was able to just finished the breakfast niche shelves.
I'm making progress on a daily basis though.  So far I have finished decorating our bedroom and living room.  Slowly but surely, our home will be all done by the end of this week.

It's the most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Comments

Your decorations look lovely. I love the idea of how you took the cards from last year and hung them up! I am still in limbo waiting to put up our real tree on Saturday or Sunday. Meanwhile I still have boxes all over the house! Next I need to finish shopping and wrapping presents! It's such a busy time of year!
Julie

Popular Posts