Kitchen Shelves

Just a few of my favorite Christmas dishes and pitchers.
I decided to display some of my holiday dishes along with some of my clear glass pitchers in the kitchen corner shelves this year. 
This is our small breakfast nook for two!
I plan to add a little touch of holiday cheer to the top left corner shelf, and finally hanging up two more of my deviled egg dishes.
 This gorgeous Santa plate is wooden and was hand painted by a talented co-worker.  The above pitcher and this cut glass one were given to me by a dear neighbor before he moved to his new retirement home. 
 I love how the snowman plate can be seen through these two crystal pitchers.
On the bottom shelf, I decided to put our jolly Santa cookie jar for easy reach to some soon to be baked Christmas cookies.
Most of the crochet doilies were made by my Mom.
 I added a set of three snowman plates to the shelf above the window; and basically this side of the kitchen is done!

I'm so glad to say that I'm all done decorating our home, except for our tree...arghh!  It simply takes me forever to decorate it...but must be done before this weekend, so all of the storage tins & boxes are put away!!!

It's not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.
~Mother Theresa

Comments

Popular Posts