Star Ornament & Nutcrackers

While I was on my kick of making book page wreaths, I came across this great tutorial and learned how to make this beautiful Star Ornament.  It was pretty easy to make!
I made the start ornament bigger than the directions, and because of that it was a little too BIG for our tree, so I hung it here, near my Nutcracker collection.
I discovered this recipe called Nutcracker, and I hope that this Christmas I will finally get a chance to make it.
I had this extra basket which I filled with some of our Christmas/winter books for when some of the munchkins show up.
Do you ever put things away and can't find them?
I did and it's absolutely driving me crazy!!!  I can't find several Christmas children's books, especially a book called Miracle on 34th Street illustrated by Tomie de Paola!!!  Argh!!!
I have a feeling I will come across these books right after Christmas is over!!!

~Choose Joy~

Comments

Beca said…
I do it all the time! Usually I'll put something away for safe keeping and then I'll forget about it all together until I come across it years later. Your book page ornament looks great on your bookcase. You have a nice collection of nut crackers too. Wishing you a Merry Christmas full of joy and blessings!
xx Beca
Love your star ornament and your nutcracker collection. I can definitely relate to looking for something and being so frustrated. Then, when I no longer need it, it turns up. Yuk! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! laurie
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
Cool wreath and fun nutcrcker collection.
Thank you for praying for my sister.
Merry Christmas.
warmly,
deb

Popular Posts