Crochet Baby Yellow Blanket

I had some time on my hands while watching TV in the evenings, and made a crochet baby blanket in less than a week!
I had been wanting to try out the corner-to-corner (c2c) crochet pattern.  The blanket measures about 38" x 38".  I ran out of yellow yarn and did not feel like running out to get more, so I used white yarn instead for the edging.  I'm still debating if I should add a little embellishment in a corner...for example a few small crochet daisies or something.
The crochet edging is a simple one I just came up with.  The first row is done in single crochet all around.  The second and last row was 3 single crochets, and then chain 3 and single crochet in the same stitch in between 3 half double crochets.

This summer I plan on making baby blankets to donate to Warm Up America!  I'm currently working on another one in blue using a pattern called Tiramisu.   

Comments

Popular Posts