A Picnic for 2

Every summer (and spring, too) I tell myself that this will be the year that Hubby and I will go on a nice picnic date.
Perfect plan, but for one reason or another I just never make it happen!  Too hot, too humid, too windy, too cloudy, rainy, too many blood sucking mosquitoes, nothing in the fridge to take, no picnic basket ...excuses, ...

 I have to stop with the excuses because we now own a gorgeous big picnic basket!  My brother-in-law and his wife are in the process of remodeling their home.  Out with the old and in with the new!  That is great news to me because some of it is coming my way; and I have been wanting this type of picnic basket for a long time!!!

 For now it's on display to remind me that the next perfect (weather wise) day must be planned around a picnic!

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

I love your new picnic basket, Olivia! Such good quality and picnic baskets can be used in so many different decor settings. A picnic with hubby would definitely be a memory maker! Do it! you won't be sorry!
Hugs from Arizona, Judy
Oh this really is a great picnic basket and you simply must go on a romantic picnic with your husband...time goes by so quickly and holds so many unknowns, don't pass up any chances to enjoy your time together.

As per your comment about Dahlias...it would be best to wait and plant them next spring, they are very available then, now it is too late.

Popular Posts