My Beautiful Clematis

 This is my very first clematis vine plant ever.  I see them just about everywhere in people's gardens here in MN, and I have been so envious.  Not anymore!!!
 I know it looks pretty sickly and straggly, but I think is because I planted it late in the season.  I still am in love with it and so proud of its beautiful flowers.
The flowers are just incredibly beautiful!
Must read up about taking care of it during the winter, and hopefully it will make it for next spring...fingers crossed.
Any suggestions?

Have a wonderful day!

Comments


don't know anything about taking care of clematis, but just had to tell you what a wonderful, strong color that is. Its just beautiful and I know you will enjoy them. They seem to be easy to take care of. Wish they would grow here in AZ.

Popular Posts