My First Customer

 Judy ~A Place to Gather~ was so kind to place an order of my little crochet coasters!!!

I've never thought of selling my handmade goods, but Judy's encouraging words are making me really think hard about venturing into a possible little business of my own.
I finished Judy's set of coasters in blue.  I also included a couple of little extras for her: dishcloth/washcloth, tag, handmade cards.
Judy hasn't been blogging lately, but is always visiting and leaving really nice and encouraging comments.
Thank you Judy and hope to meet you soon this coming fall when I'm back in town.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

Those are so pretty the coasters you made. Good luck if you do decide to sell your creations.
Julie
Beca said…
I think she'll love them. Who can resist all the charm in that little package? ♥
xx Beca
Julie said…
I agree that you should sell your handiwork, Oliva! And what a beautiful job of packaging you did. Your customers would be SO lucky to receive a package like this!
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
Best of both worlds, creating and making some money! Way to go!
warmly,
deb
Debbie Harris said…
Oliva ~ These are just beautiful! I vote that you start selling your wonderful creations, and I would certainly be one of your customers. :)
I took some time visiting and saw some of your other created works, just lovely. I admire those of you that have such gifted talent graced by God.

Have a beautiful day ~ Debbie

Popular Posts