Pinkish Flowers

 During the peony blooming season, I just couldn't keep up with the flowers.  I had peony flower bouquets throughout the house.
 I just find peonies so utterly beautiful!
I spy more pink on the hutch!  I just didn't realize how pretty that little white creamer with its pink handle is!
 More pinkish peonies in a small cranberry vase.
 I miss their scent throughout our home.
Which reminds me that I need to get out in the garden and get my fingers dirty by digging up the peonies, divide and replant them...not one of my favorite tasks!!!

Comments

LV said…
All your blooms are very pretty, but I like the pink best.
FABBY'S LIVING said…
Lovely vignette my friend. Love the flowers and the cranberry flower vase.
Enjoy the weekend.
FABBY
Jeanne said…
Hello Oliva, Thank you for your sweet comment on my post.

Your peonies are beautiful. Our mother let us pick them from her flower garden for the house when we were young. I love the wonderful smell as well.

Happy Pink Saturday.
Hugs,
Jeanne
Oliva I love your hutch and all the pops of pink! Just beautiful! Can you dry peonies? I've never thought about that before but wouldn't that be fun to dry them and bring them back for your house in Arizona (where you can't grow them). Ha! I love the cranberry vase with the other pinks too. So lovely!

Popular Posts