Thrifty Nifty Finds

On one of my last thrifty jaunts in Minnesota, I found the following little treasures!  I just love when right out of the blue I find things that I wasn't even looking for!
This is the cutest teapot and the perfect size for my daily afternoon tea!!!
I didn't have a teapot that I could call "my very own" back in MN.  It will be there waiting for my return next late spring.
We have some teapots left behind by my late in-laws, but I have never used them...I have no idea why...hmm...funny!
Now this teacup and saucer was my prize of the day!!!  I love blue and white china!!!
It is called Blue Danube Onion Pattern.
This particular blue is called cobalt blue.
I had been looking for a big simple sugar bowl, and BINGO there it was...nothing special (I think it's from Target), but perfect for our tiny coffee station.  Hubby LOVES his sugar in his coffee!

Arizona Update
Yeah...we are finally settled in Arizona!

I went to my Bunco group last night, and I was a BIG WINNER$$$  These group of Ladies are so much fun, and we have a wonderful time!  I got to meet three new wonderful ladies, and I'm looking forward to our next Bunco Night in December!

Right before we left Minnesota, we found out that Oliver (Big Boy Kitty) was a diabetic.  I was very sad and distraught over this; but the good news is that he's now on insulin and on a diabetic meal diet.  Supposedly cats can go on remission, and won't need twice a day daily insulin shots.  We're praying that this happens! 

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Comments

decorayadora said…
hi dear Oliva que boita loza . me encanta ese estilo es muy delaicado.. espero que tengas un bendecido fin de semana
Beca said…
I love thrifting too. You never know what you're going to find. You brought home some wonderful things. Enjoy your tea in your new teapot and cup and saucer.
xx Beca
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
That is a sweet teapot! Hope your kitty will be okay. I've never played Bunko.
warmly,
deb
What wonderful thrifter finds, Oliva! The teapot is darling, and I love the teacup and the sugar bowl, too.
Enjoy your time in Arizona and I hope your kitty will be ok.
Conniecrafter said…
That is the cutest tea pot, and I love blue and white pottery, so pretty. I hope all goes well with your kitty, it is so hard when they start needing medicines.

Popular Posts