Happy Birthday to Me

Comments

Happy Birthday, Dear Oliva!!! I hope today begins the best birthday you have ever had!!! I am back in the land of the living and my life has not stopped being chaotic since the day I got out of the hospital! My shoulder surgery went very well. I'm still doing some strengthening excercises and trying to get the ol' shoulder back the way it was. My big news is: I bought a manufactured home in a 55+ community in Peoria last week and I'm moving into it on February 1st. So when we finally get to have lunch, I won't be very far away. We don't have to wait until February for our first lunch, but any time we want to get together, we will be alot closer. Shopping here we come! You will have to show me where everything is on the West side. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. Stay safe, happy and healthy and I will talk to you soon.
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Thanksgiving too!
warmly,
deb
Happy birthday. I hope it is a fabulous one!
Conniecrafter said…
Happy Belated Birthday, hope you enjoyed a great day, and I so agree with this statement :)

Popular Posts