All About Me PL

...well almost ALL!!!
Ashley and I have become PL swap partners and we'll be swapping every other month.  She's a PL Newbie and I think she's now hook!
This PL I made for Ashley is a little different than what I have made in the past.  I usually create ATC's, but for this one I actually handmade some of the things I enjoy doing: crochet, sewing, hexie quilting, quilt making, stamping/card making and knitting; as well as reading and gardening.
 ~back of PL with goodies~
Ashley is a young woman and she and I have so many things in common.

To learn more about Pocket Letters you may go to Janette Lane's Pocket Letter

Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

I enjoyed looking at everything. I hope you have a lovely weekend. :)
Conniecrafter said…
very creative, I love all the little samples of all you love to do!!

Popular Posts