Coffee Mug Reveal from Heather

I participated in Stephanie's 8th. Tea Cup and Mug Exchange and the reveal day has finally come!
I have previously participated in the Tea Cup Exchange but never signed up for the Mug Exchange part of it.
I received this very pretty mug from Heather, Organic Mom Vintage (on Instagram) and Organic Mom Heather (on Pinterest).  
My prettily decorated jammed full box was filled with so many wonderful and neat things from Heather!  I love it all...from the coffee bag, tea bags, card, and vintage napkin and potholder!!!  BTW...the chocolate bar is gone!!!  
Heather included this beautiful vintage apron!!!  How lucky am I!  It's currently on display in my kitchen.
Thank you so much Heather!!!
Also, I want to thank Stephanie, The Enchanting Rose, for hosting this wonderful party and for all of the hard work that you put in making it a success!

My Mug Swap Partner I sent to is Elizabeth, Simple Pleasures, and this is what I sent to her:
Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

Debbie Harris said…
Hello Oliva~~what a beautiful gift package you have received from Heather. I love the old vintage mug, reminds me of a set my grandmother used or many years. That apron is way too cute! I would have it on display as well. So many fun things for your enjoyment.
Your gift for Elizabeth was beautiful as well. I was the blessed recipient to receive a lovely package from Elizabeth.
Enjoy your treasures~~
Debbie
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
I did the teacup swap. It is a great way to meet new bloggers. Nice package you received and you always send nice packages!
warmly,
deb
Stephanie said…
Both packages are wonderful, my friend. The apron from Heather is gorgeous and I can see why you have it on display in your kitchen.

I just love what you put together for Elizabeth. Thank you so much for participating in the exchange, dear Oliva. Hugs to you!
Beca said…
How fun it must have been to open up that package. Enjoy!
xx Beca
Mrs A. said…
This is a really pretty blue rosé mug and I love the mug you sent to your swap partner. I participated in the swap for the first time and had such fun. Can't wait or the nextvime. Hugs Valeryanne.
Conniecrafter said…
Love the blue and white with a neat curve to it also! Such great goodies received and given!
Margie said…
The packages that you sent and received are both lovely. I love all things purple so my eyes were immediately drawn to the pretty teapot holder. I had fun sending Elizabeth a teacup package.
What wonderful things you've received, especially that fantastic, little apron! The package you sent out looks delicious!
I hope you're enjoying a beautiful Sunday!
More wonderful gifts, Oliva! The mug is darling, and I was immediately smitten by the vintage apron!
You sent such nice gifts to your recipients, too. What a blessing to give and receive, and have Stephanie as our lovely hostess.

Popular Posts