Meeting Bloggy Friend


I had the great pleasure of meeting Deb, Sharing Interests and Life, for the very first time.
She and her husband spent a week in the Phoenix Valley, to celebrate their wedding anniversary.  Deb's personality is very bubbly and positive, and I instantly connected with her.
We first met through a swap we both participated in and the rest is history.  We hope to meet again this coming November in MN.  

I made this Patriotic card for a swap I participated in Happy LadyBug Card Swaps.

This is the Patriotic card I received from my partner Donna.

Women's Guild~Church: Last Friday was our annual Fashion Show which I happened to modeled 2 outfits (casual & formal).  The fashion show was a great success, and the best part was that I was able to conquered stage phobia!
More pictures to come as soon as I get them from our very own program photographer this coming Wednesday.

Food Truck Fridays: Last Friday evening I joined the Girlz and went to Old Town Peoria Food Truck Friday...a first.  It was a very pleasant evening and the food was very good.  I tried a Blackened Catfish Jamburrito...yum!
This coming Friday, there's another Food Truck Friday but will be taking place at the Peoria Sports Complex...free concert, free admission, and the best part is that my Little Jack can join me and not stay home all alone!

Hair~Cut/Style & Color:  I so needed a haircut and coloring, and I finally had it done!  It's shorter and ready for the summer!!!

Dreaded Yearly Doctor Appointment: I'm so glad it's over and done with, but happy to report I'm OKAY!!!  All I have to do is cut back on carbs....NO!  I love bread!!!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

vivian said…
Always nice to meet bloggy friends! love your patriotic cards!
have a great week!
xoxo
vivian
Stephanie said…
Oh, what fun, dear Oliva! I am so glad you were able to meet up with a blogging friend :)

Have a beautiful week. Hugs!
Boopnut said…
You beat me to blogging about our meeting! I had such a good time, I wish we could have spent more time together! I love your cards! I will have to get into a swap also!
Deb

Popular Posts