Truest Happiness Tag

I made a quick tag for a dear friend who arranged a great Girls Get-Together last Friday!

Lynn hosted a cocktail get-together at her place before we headed out to play golf.  She and her husband enjoy drinking wine and are lucky enough to tour several wineries throughout the world at least once or twice a year.  

Lynn's favorite wine is Pinot Noir.

As a gift of appreciation to Lynn, I presented her with a bottle of her favorite wine, and prettied it up with a sweet tag.
I attached a crochet button flower paper clip, and added some bling to the eyelet trim.  I was lucky enough to have a sentiment of how I feel about her.

Life's truest happiness
IS FOUND IN FRIENDSHIPS
we make along 
THE WAY.
~unknown

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
Such a great gift idea for her, I need to make up some more of those button flowers to have on hand :)

Popular Posts