Arizona for the Winter

"Walking in random stores during the summer just for air conditioning"...LOL!!!

I'm back in AZ for the winter from spending a fabulous summer in MN...even though it doesn't feel to fallish or wintry yet here in this gorgeous State!
The temps are still in the high 90's, but it's not scorching hot and is a dry heat...very bearable.

I arrived and I haven't had a chance to even breathe.  My calendar is booked so far til the end of this month!!!  I don't even want to look further than that at this time.  All fun times though, and a few required doctor appointments...of course I don't look forward to those ;-)!

It's great to be back in the groove of things and spending time with family and friends.

Comments

Beca said…
Welcome back to your Arizona home. The weather looks beautiful. Temps have been mild here in New Mexico too. Enjoy.
xx Beca
Summer said…
Gorgeous photo☺ Enjoy your beautiful weather♥
Ann said…
Looks like you have a glorious home to winter in. Enjoy
Ann
Alright....I know I'm behind the times...but I just discovered your blog. Love the crochet edgings (2 posts back) but nothing happens when I click on Pattern. Please let me know where the pattern is located. Also, I've grown beets for years and love them boiled and pickled. I never thought to bake them but I will now. A drizzle of oil sounds terrific. I'm now one of your followers. Patty Mc
quakerhillfarm said…
Enjoy! We will be heading south very soon!
Conniecrafter said…
Hope you settle back in smoothly!
Oliva Ohlson said…
Hi Patty! Thank you so much for your visit and welcome to my humble blog. Just to let you know that I have added links to patterns for crochet edgings: http://olivascreativequest.blogspot.com/2016/10/crochet-border-edgings.html

You must roast your beets from now on!!!

Popular Posts