Autumn Scrabble Plaque

Isn't this just the cutest Scrabble Tile plaque ever!!!

While visiting Deb, I spotted a similar plaque she had on a fall vignette on her windowsill, and I fell in love with it!!!
Deb, being the generous person that she is, immediately told me I could make one...so I did...you don't have to tell me twice...hehehe!!!

Deb had all the supplies on hand, et voila...done!

Now I'm on the hunt for Scrabble games at garage sales for future similar projects like this.

Cooking & Crafting with J & J #70

Comments

vivian said…
adorable! I think I saw this on the post she did after you were there! have a great week!
xoxo
vivian
Conniecrafter said…
Love this idea and so cute!!
This looks like a fun and easy fall craft to make Oliva. Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J & J. We hope to see you again! Enjoy the week.
Julie xo
I love working with scrabble tiles!
Alicia said…
I bet there's something somewhere online to make your own scrabble tiles? I love this idea!
I love this idea so simple and a great make.

Angela - Garden Tea Cakes and Me
Unknown said…
Hehe, so cute. :)

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Popular Posts