Freebies

Thank God for Family!!!
My brother-in-law and his wife have spent all summer long cleaning out their garage, and finally decided it was time to get rid of "stuf" collecting dust and cobwebs.  Before they loaded up the "stuff"  to to drop off at Goodwill, they asked me if I would be interested in taking a look and I could have whatever I wanted!!!  They know me so well...I love hunting for treasures.

Huge apple...so perfect for this time of year...

Heavy big brass lamp with burlap covered shade...

perfectly small stained glass lamp for Hubby's dresser...

another very pretty lamp for guest bedroom night stand...

and last but not least, a small table that serves as Hubby's night stand!!!

Thank you!!!

Comments

Nancy Jo said…
Well I would say you helped them out by taking some nice things off their hands. And you did get some nice things. I'm always willing to help out when people need to clean things out.
Nancy Jo
Conniecrafter said…
Wow you did good there, that was great they had you come over and see what you may want!

Popular Posts