Love Never Fails Wreath

I have been dying to make another book page wreath!

For this wreath I used newly found sheet music books (in the basement) that belong to my late father-in-law.  He played the guitar and violin.

  Instead of using a heavy duty paper plate, this time I recycled a vinyl record.  I have a huge boxful downstairs, too!
I always knew that it would go perfectly on this narrow wall that divides the living room from the kitchen and dining area.

To decorate the center of my wreath, I used a picture frame I acquired at a garage sale several summers ago.  I ripped the stand from behind the frame, and added tons of glue to the back and glued it to middle of the wreath.  While drying I covered the frame with a folded towel and weighted it down with books and a smaller heavy cast iron skillet.
Instead of a picture I printed this printable from On Sutton Place by Ann Drake.  Ann has beautiful inspirational printables.  Thank you Ann for the beautiful artwork you share with us.

Share Your Cup Thursday #272
Cooking & Crafting with J & J #123

Comments

Your wreath came out beautiful Oliva! Thanks for sharing it at C&C with J&J. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Julie
Conniecrafter said…
Beautiful, my sister in law has one and I keep thinking I need to give one a try ever since I saw hers :)
Lovely! I have a couple I made quite a few years ago. They are starting to get a bit ragged looking. Thinking I will toss them this year. Still love the look! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Popular Posts