Happy to Be Back In Arizona

Keeping my fingers crossed!  Maybe this year Santa will be nice to me!

Well I'm back in Arizona and so happy to be out of the cold weather.
I left Minnesota on a very cold day and the roads had black ice and too many snowy issues for a Desert person like me!  It was a very long day for me and my two Chihuahuas with having to be super early at the airport due to weather conditions.  Our flight was scheduled for 6 pm.  We arrived at the airport at 2 pm.  Then we had a flight delay for more than an hour...then our plane had a mechanical problem where one of the engines was not working and could not be easily fixed.  Finally after maybe 2 hours we were rescheduled to leave on another plane.  
Thank God we made it home by 1:30 am the next day!!!
I'm still recouping and cranky.  I guess I can get away with being cranky now at my ripe old age of 55 years old!

Comments

Love reading your blog. Our life long friends moved to Minnesota to retire a few years ago. They keep saying we'll love it. After 60+ years in So. Ca. I don't think we could take those winters. After reading your description, I know we couldn't! It was 49 this morning and it felt like it's freezing. I'm sure you are happy to winter in Arizona. Patty Mc
Conniecrafter said…
It is getting cold here too, bet you're glad to be in a little warmer weather. My husband is hoping for snow soon.

Popular Posts