Summer Beauties

~2018 Peony flower bouquet from our summer garden~
This year our peony plants did not produce a lot of blooms, but those that bloomed were simply beautiful!
I arrange our pretty peonies in a thrifted silver coffee pot, which I cleaned with regular toothpaste (since I was out of silver polish).
I think the reason the peonies didn't bloom was lack of sunshine.  Due to this, I will have to transplant most of the plants to a sunnier location in our garden before summer ends this year.  It sure will be a humongous task for me!!!

Since I last posted, my life has been pretty hectic which prevented me from taking time to myself: Hubby's health, Mother, pets, family, and more bumps in life.
I'm hoping that things will run smoothly from here on, so I can enjoy my summer at peace.

I must remember to follow this on a daily basis:
There is nothing wrong with taking a break from everything, and concentrating on yourselfmyself.
You areI am not responsible for fixing everything that is broken.
YouI don't always have to try making everyone else happy.
Make yourmy own happiness and peace of mind a priority.

Comments

Popular Posts