Featured Stamper

Emily Niehuas aka stampinout is this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, FS187. Please visit her gallery to see and get inspired by her amazing gallery! I chose this card to case: Life is Simple.



I went through my scrap box and found a piece of candle packaging I had saved because I like the print. I knew that someday it would come in handy, and guess what...today was the day!
I distressed the edges of the cardstock to make it look a little "vintagey". I went through my button jar and found this shell button from one of my old dresses I had saved. The hemp twine comes from the Dollar Tree store. Big savings there!
Once I was done with the card, I noticed my squares were a little out of line...oops...I think I need to get my eyes checked for new glasses!!!

Comments

Popular Posts