Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Featured Stamper

Emily Niehuas aka stampinout is this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, FS187. Please visit her gallery to see and get inspired by her amazing gallery! I chose this card to case: Life is Simple.



I went through my scrap box and found a piece of candle packaging I had saved because I like the print. I knew that someday it would come in handy, and guess what...today was the day!
I distressed the edges of the cardstock to make it look a little "vintagey". I went through my button jar and found this shell button from one of my old dresses I had saved. The hemp twine comes from the Dollar Tree store. Big savings there!
Once I was done with the card, I noticed my squares were a little out of line...oops...I think I need to get my eyes checked for new glasses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO