Snowman Tags

Today was my first day of the start of a well deserved two week vacation, and was I busy with so many chores to catch up with...and Christmas so near... !!!
Tomorrow night I have my monthly Bunco get-together. We will do our annual cookie swap and gift exchange before playing our last Bunco of the year.

I needed gift tags to go with my wrapped gifts for the Bunco Ladies!
I used my tag die cut that Karen had given me for my birthday.
I used Stampin' Up!'s Christmas Punch stamp set's snowflakes stamped in white craft ink for the background. I then stamped the snowman tag in Ballet Blue, and mounted it with foam tape onto the snowflake tag. They were a cinch to make!

Now all I need to make are the cookies and I'll be ready for tomorrow night. I have this recipe that I want to try out from Paula Dean called Kitchen Sink Christmas Cookies. They're loaded with yummy stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts