Clean & Simple

TGIF!  Woo...hoo!
This week has been like the longest ever!  Hubby had a little accident while playing tennis, and now has a broken bone in his shoulder.  Today he meets with his Doctor again and will find out if he needs surgery...of course we're hoping for no surgery!

While he finally had a chance to get a little relief and rest, I was able to sneak into my craft room...hehehe!!!  I made this card for CAS's challenge #1 silhouette.  I'm hoping for another guest designer spot!
I used Of the Earth stamp set from SU!  I heat embossed the image using black embossing powder.  I wasn't planning on adding the black pearl stickers, but I thought it needed a little pop.

The greatest gift is a portion of thyself.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comments

Delisa said…
Hi Oliva, so sorry to hear about your husband's accident. I hope it is not too painful for him. Your card is beautiful, I love the quote from Emerson! I hope you have a nice day and that your husband is able to rest well. Delisa :)

Popular Posts