It's starting to look like Christmas...

I can't believe the Christmas Season is here...and to start it off just right, I have put up my first decoration up...
I put together this quick frame using a printable that Rita shared with us last year.  Isn't it perfect for Christmas!
I will read it before I go to bed and  I will read it first thing in the morning! 

Thank you Rita for sharing such neat cooking recipes, decorating ideas and so much more!
Printable via Betty Crocker Wannabe
Linking to Seasonal Sundays

Comments

I love it! And a perfect place to put it!!
FABBY'S LIVING said…
I love it too, I'd like to read this everyday myself! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, FABBY
Nancy Jo said…
Nice picture Oliva, and the framed print is VERY CHRISTMAS!
Nancy Jo
Gorgeous buffet and very elegant decor! Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope to see you on my blog:)
Anonymous said…
I love this and I printed it out too and have it with one of my Nativities! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Popular Posts