Secret Santa Advent Christmas Swap

The mail carrier rang once and this is what was waiting for me...my much anticipated matchbox Advent Christmas Swap from my Secret Santa!

Nicely wrapped in linen and tulle...
Monogrammed just for me!

The BIG reveal!  A beautifully decorated box.

Two slide boxes to pull that holds 25 tiny gifts!  One for each day until Christmas!

I get to find out on Christmas Day who my Secret Santa is!!!

 This swap was hosted by JoAnne from Vintage Dragonfly.

I have mailed mine out last Saturday, and should arrive at its destination sometime tomorrow Tuesday!!!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Oliva, what creativity you ladies have! This is such a neat idea- I cannot wait to see your pretty box you made. If it is anything like the post it note holder it will be amazing!

Your little Christmas picture is darling too and I love the yellow napkin holders you whipped up! You have been so busy creating!! We have been so busy here that it's been a month since I did a blog post!

Hope you had a lovely THanksgiving-

bee blessed
mary

Popular Posts