Getting Crafty

One of my new year's resolutions from last year was to clean out and organize closets (indoors and garage).  Well, it took me a whole year to get that done and more.  Yeah!

While organizing my craft storage closet, I came across a bin full of Christmas cards from years past.
 I just couldn't bring myself to throwing them away.
 I sorted through the stack, and turned most of them into tags.
 While others I may recycle them as Christmas cards and make some Christmas garlands/buntings.
 It felt great playing in my craft room again and using my die cuts, paper cutter, and various punches.
I hope that by doing this, it will kick my creative juices into gear and start creating again.


Comments

GARAGE SALE GAL said…
Look at you, already ahead of the game with Christmas tags and such! Very organized.
warmly,
deb
marie said…
I need to do this too! What a great idea....especially using the old cards in buntings!
I love recycling Christmas cards also. It's so nice when you can make something new out of something old instead of just trashing it! I've been doing a bit of organizing also. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Popular Posts