More Sympathy Cards

For the last several weeks, it has been very hard.  Friends of mine have lost their loved ones.  Even though their parents were old, it's still not easy to accept or makes it any better.  The only comfort you might get, is that their loved ones are no longer in pain.
The saddest part was that both families lost their mother on or before Mother's Day of this year.
May they rest in peace.
It has been really hard to sit down and make sympathy cards.  I just hope that my cards will show how much I care for them.

Comments

Knowledge Fire said…
This was my second time attending an event at this place, and was my first business event here (the other event was a charity show). Everything at venue Houston TX was perfect, the drinks and food was amazing. Even the coffee was wonderful.

Popular Posts