Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Krazy for Kendra

Today's Featured Stamper , FS93, at SCS is Kendra. Congratulations Kendra! I love the way she uses bright cheery colors in all of her cards. I chose this card the minute I saw it! I don't know why I am in the mood for springy cards; must be that our weather feels like Spring and not Fall. I used SU Bali Breeze DP, and doted each polka dot with glitter glue, as well as the center of each blossom. I have been wanting to use these paper blossoms for the longest time. I used my scallop scissors to cut out the semi-circle. Well, gotta go! It's beautiful outside and need to catch some rays!
SU Lots of Thoughts stamp set, SU Craft Rose Red, glitter glue, paper blossoms, button, fussy yarn, SU CS

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This card is so fun and cheery! I love the bright colors! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO