I Can Cry If I want to...

Waaa...hhh...!!!
I know it is just another #!...but must they get here so soon...!!! I can cry if I want too, after all, it is my birthday!!! I made myself a birthday card...Why? My birthday always happens to fall around Thanksgiving, and unfortunately, parents, family, friends...say, "Well Christmas is coming soon, and will celebrate then..." Yes! It is getting closer to the BIG ONE! Am I feeling sorry for myself? Yup! I am! And...???
Waaa...hhh!!!
Chocolate Birthday Cake with butter cream filling & fondant icing! Yum Yum!!!
SU CS & DP, VersaMark. StazOn Jet Black. SU Time Worn Print & cake, SU Pretties Kit Pearls, silk flowers, paper blossoms, fine Crystal Snow-white, gold embossing powder, Heat Embossing

Comments

Maria Matter said…
Your card is so pretty! Happy Birthday! My b'day is in Dec, and yea...I get combo gifts sometimes...not fair!
Blessings, Maria
oheidia said…
Happy birthday!!! And they really should celebrate you and combo gifts are not allways right. I think you should invite them to your birthday and say it's now or never!

Thank you for your comment in my blog and by the way - i love your birthday card! :=)

Popular Posts