Altered Art Swaps

I have discovered a great blog by Tee called The Altered Papered.  She has all kinds of different swaps that get your creative juices going!  For example: tag a month swaps, ATC swaps, pin cushion swaps, stick pin swaps, ...
I signed up for several swaps for the month of January.  The first one is called Tag A Month: January-New Year: Winter, Snow, ....
You are assigned a partner, and mine was the uber talented AmyJo at Art From the Heart.

Isn't it beautiful!  I love the tree and snow!

This is the tag I made for her.  This picture shows you the tag without the pom poms.  It was a last minute decision.  To see the finished product, you have to visit AmyJo's blog.


The second swap I signed up is for a Vintage ATC: Flowers for Every Occasion.  I have never ever made an ATC in my life.  I didn't quite grasped the whole concept of an ATC, until it finally hit me.  I am actually very pleased with my creation.

My partner is Victoria at
Things I Learn From Bear.  Bear is her doggie.  Isn't that the cutest!

Comments

Tee said…
Oliva, I cant believe this is your first ATC! Gorgeous! You Should Have Seen My First ATC..it was terrible.
I Love Your Snowflake Tag With The Snow @ The Bottom! So Creative! Victoria & You Are Two Talented Ladies! Glad To Have You Both in The Altered Paper Swaps!
What a beautiful ATC Oliva, love it!
The tag you sent is truly lovely as well.isn't this fun.
hugs Amy Jo

Popular Posts