Monthly Themed ATC Swap

I joined a new ATC swap called Monthly Themed ATC over at Flickr.  In this swap group, a participating swapper gets assigned a month and is responsible for that month's theme.  This month's theme is Spring!  Easy peasy! 
This ATC is going to Esmeralda in California.  I hope she likes it!

I have a stash of beautiful scrapbooking kits and I'm trying to use them up so that I don't feel guilty when I go shopping...which is so hard when I stop by our neighborhood craft store Crop Girls!  They have the most beautiful array of scrapbook designer paper, and embellishments, and stamps, and ribbon, and...you get the picture!

Comments

Linda M. said…
Hi Olivia, Thanks for your visit and comment. Your spring ATC is beautiful. I love the flowers and the dragonfly. Joyous Wishes, Linda
Denise said…
Olivia,Congrats. on your up and coming retirement.So nice to "meet" you.thank you for visiting Me and your comment.

Popular Posts