Lace ATC Swap

I received this beautiful Lace ATC from AJ at Missouri Daze.  It's just darling!!!
She included some beautiful lace for me as a gift.  I don't know if I'll be able to part with it. 

AJ and I are participating in Tee's Altered Art Lace ATC swap for the month of March.  Tee had announced the swap partners last Saturday, and voila I received her ATC three days later!
Thank you AJ!

AJ's town was hit by the tornado, and luckily she and her husband are fine, but without power as of today.
My thoughts and prayers are for all having to go through such  horrific experience.


Comments

Tee said…
Ooh Beautiful Lace ATC from AJ! Hugs,Tee
AJ Blanton said…
Oliva,
Thank you so much for such a sweet post. And especially for the thoughts and prayers. I am happy to report our electricity has finally been restored! YAY! I hope you find a good use for the lace. It is some from my grandma's lace collection. All date back at least 15 years. Some as much as 60 years. Although I am not sure how old is piece is.
HUGS~
AJ
Anonymous said…
beautiful ATC from AJ
glad to hear they're ok!
~victoria~

Popular Posts