Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Altered Key Swap

I participated in an altered key swap hosted by Tee from The Altered Paper.  I had never before altered a key and it was a pretty neat experience.  Today, I am sharing the two altered keys I received.
This beautiful altered key is from Joyce.  I love the deep red and white lace that decorates the tag.  The key itself looks like a jewel!  Thank you Joyce! 

The second altered key was made by Tiffany.  She actually made an altered key bookmark out of men's ties.  How ingenious!  This is something I would have never thought of doing.  Thank you Tiffany!

Tomorrow I will post on the 2 altered keys I made for these ladies.
Thank you for stopping by~
Oliva

1 comment:

  1. Such Inspiring Creations! First Joyce With the beautiful red & white jeweled key tag, which is just stunning! And Tiffany with her very clever altered key tie, which is remarkable!
    Nice Pics Oliva! Thank You for Sharing!
    Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO