Crochet Edge Pillowcases

It's such a gorgeous beautiful day here.  Cool, overcast and breezy!

I took advantage of this beautiful morning to organized and cleaned out a box full of accumulated Christmas and assorted gift bags (by occasion) out in the garage. I'm so glad I have been keeping up being organized in the garage cupboards/closets.  It's a great feeling now to go there and find exactly what I need.
Another belated project finally finished.
I added 2 different crochet edgings to this set of pillowcases. Last summer I learned to sew pillowcases.  This set of pillowcases will be flying back with me to Minnesota, and will be used for our bed.
I used this pattern for the top pillowcase crochet edge from a vintage crochet magazine I found at an estate sale.  I collect old crochet magazines...I just never know when I will need a pattern
For the bottom pillowcase crochet edge, I simply came up with the idea myself.  I now wished I had used the pattern from the magazine.
My decorated Easter egg gift from Jacob, my 4 year old nephew!  He did it all by himself!
Thank you!!!

Comments

vivian said…
pretty pillow cases! and sweet easter egg! yeah for being organized.. IM sooo not... in anyway. lol!
have a great weekend
xoxo
vivian
Oh...your pillow cases are so pretty! The lace adds just the perfect touch of elegance. They look very French Provincial.

Popular Posts