Crochet Sunflower Coasters

So glad to be back!
I didn't take a break because I wanted to, but because for the last 2 months our lives were interrupted by life's hiccups.  We have been in this home for 7 years now, and it seemed like anything that could go wrong did...one after another$$$  So very thankful they were things that could be fixed, replaced or tossed away.
After all of the chaos, I had a chance to sit down, relax, put my feet up, and enjoy iced cold Arnold Palmers.  But alas, it has been hot here and my glass would sweat and get water all over the coffee table! So out came the yarn and hook and made a quick set of 6 sunflower coasters.  Perfect for spring and summer.
 Our first red amaryllis of this season, and...
pink amaryllis.
So very lovely!

Comments

I really love your coasters you made, they are so pretty and perfect for spring or summer!
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
Not fun when things go wrong...what a sweet daisy piece for your table.
Still COLD here... :(
warmly,
deb
Sai said…
How can I request you for a pattern?

Popular Posts