Pink Flowers & Derby Fascinator

A friend on mine asked me if I could make her 2 Mother's Day cards for her; and this is what I came up with!  I used different shades of pink!  I'm just loving this new-stamp-set-to-me called Mixed Bunch by Stampin' Up!
She's sending one to her lovely Mom and one to her dear Aunt!

Today, two of my girlfriends and I are going to Turf Paradise to watch the Kentucky Derby for the first time, and we are dressing up!!!  This is my fascinator which I'll be wearing with this simple black & white polka dot dress.
We're so excited!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Pretty cards. Love your polka dotted dress -- you are going to be styling with that hat. Have fun!
Linda M. said…
Very pretty. I'd love to do this. Please share your photos. Have a great time.
Joanne said…
Such a cute card!
Very pretty and sweet card!
Conniecrafter said…
very pretty, hope you had a nice day out!
Boopnut said…
Love your cards! See your antics on FB and I am so jealous! Have fun!

Popular Posts