Teacup for Linda

As you know I love participating in Stephanie's Teacup Exchange Swaps; but today I'm sharing a very super late teacup swap post.
I have been going through a difficult time, but it's looking like things are looking up.  I will share more on this on a later post.

My swap teacup partner I swap with is Linda at Lady Linda.  

Lady Linda loves pinks, floral patterns and antiques.
I was lucky enough to find the perfect and unique teacup for Linda at this local antique store.  It's very old and dainty, and I'm so happy to know Linda loved it!

It was fun collecting things for Linda in mind.  I included her black tea and chocolate!  Gardening gloves and seed packets so she can play in her garden.  Also a fat quarter pack so that she can create a pretty quilt in her spare time!

Thank you Linda for your understanding and your beautifully written letter.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Stephanie for coordinating such a wonderful party!  I really appreciated her time and effort of bringing us together!  

A heartfelt thank you to my lovely ladies who always take time to leave me comments that make my day!

Comments

GARAGE SALE GAL said…
I hope you are feeling/doing better! Pretty teacup you sent to Linda. Thank you for the Easter card! Your cards are always so nice.
deb

Popular Posts