A Few Easter Cards

Here are a few of my Easter cards I mailed out this year.
I think this is my favorite image.  I just love the loving look Mr. gives his Mrs!

I mailed the card on the right to my sister.


 This adorable card went to my friend Arleen.
Arleen is currently suffering from really horrible migraine headaches, and is going through some medical testing.  I'm praying she finds relief pretty quickly.

I really didn't do much stamping except for the stamped sentiment inside each card.  I took the easy route out, and used this really pretty designer paper with the Easter images.  I simply did a lot of layering, punching and added a variety of embellishments to make each card unique. 
I forget how much fun and constructive it is for me when I spend time in my craft room.  I need to do this more often.

Comments

Popular Posts