Christmas Is Near

Time has simply slipped me by since my last post!
I'll be honest, every day I  thought of keeping up with my blog posting; but by the end of the day I was simply too tired to do so.
I decided that instead of beating myself down for not getting everything done and not being on schedule for this busy Christmas season, I would simply enjoy and make the most of each day!

So far, I have stuck by my decision!
2nd Annual Welcome Back to AZ get together hosted by Luann (second left).
Garage Sale outing with my sister & mom; and still can't believe I didn't get this antique dresser!!!
First golf round with the Girls, and meeting two of our new ladies joining our fun group.
 Christmas Craft Day at Jan's (first right).  She is one crafty Girl!
Oh yes … and finally learning to use my iPhone to take a timed group selfie!  The funniest part was doing the "selfie shuffle" so we could all fit in the picture … hilarious!
Attended my monthly stamping Make & Take and started making this year's Christmas cards.
 Spending quality time with Daphne, and 
 Jack!!!
 Discovering a new place for Happy Hour after our weekly round of golf.
 Doing a little bit of decorating update in the guest bathroom; and still not sure if this is it!
 The best and happiest discovery is finding out that I have lost a total of 25 pounds so far; and being able to fit into my old jeans!!!
 A couple of thrifty finds … new chair and table set for my bedroom!
 Dumpster diving in my neighbor's trash.  A frame that I plan on using for a project.
 One of two DIY wreath for our front doors.
Continuing to organizing my new craft room, and moving heavy furniture around!!!
 Doing a little of Christmas shopping cheer!
 More golf and enjoying our gorgeous sunny weather!
 Participated in my first Christmas Golf Cart Parade!  This was so much fun!!!
 😲!!!
Decorating our home for Christmas has been a day to day process.  I'm usually all done decorating our home by the end of Thanksgiving weekend.  I'm not as fast as I used to be.
 My favorite time of the Christmas and winter season is having PJ Days!
 Doggies and I enjoying our front porch, and waiting for 
an afternoon of a refreshing rain shower!
 My only gardening of this season!  Two very pretty blooming cyclamen!
 An evening of Sip & Shop with the Girls.
 A cocktail get together at my place before our second annual Christmas Dinner outing.
The ladies are holding a DIY clothespin snowflake favor from me to them.
 A group picture of us after our Christmas Dinner at The Spicery Tea House.
 After dinner we strolled around Downtown Glendale Glitters, and 
 and were awed by the beautiful lit trees in the square!
 Attended our annual Stamping Make & Take Christmas Party.  Delicious food, fun games and great company.
I love that red truck and want one!!!
 This handmade snowman was the most wanted gift stolen during the Dirty Santa gift exchange.
 Finally needed a much well deserved stay in bed day and recharge.
 More thrifty finds at my local thrift stores.
I rescued this cross stitched Santa and gave it new life!

I'm thankful that I have good health to make the most of each day to the fullest!
Today I go on a Girls Day Hike and lunch in Wickenburg.

Whatever is beautiful.  Whatever is meaningful.  Whatever brings you happiness.
May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.

Comments

Popular Posts