Audrey Hepburn


I just discovered this great blog called Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge. Their feature challenge for this Saturday is Breakfast at Tiffany's. Who doesn't love Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly! The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Audrey Hepburn, is when she wears that big hat with a long black ribbon! I wish I could wear a hat like that...I tried to use a color that came close to Tiffany's signature color. It was a challenge, let me tell you! I used Beate's sketch challenge #62, WSC62.
SU CS, SU Pretties Kit, Black Ribbon

Comments

Catherine said…
this is so pretty, this stamp is just perfect for the challenge...love it!
Sankari W. said…
WOW! Olivia - I LOVE your card!
Catherine is totally right - that stamp is perfect for this challenge - and I love what you did with the ribbon - what a great idea! The blue and pearls add such an elegance to your card - so lovely!!
It is just so elegant!

Thank you so much for playing along this week! We are so excited that you found our challenge site!

Hope you had a fun time playing along!
Best wishes,
Sankari :)
Ann said…
Oh, this hat stamp is perfect for this challenge! I love it! :D
Becky said…
Perfect stamp for the challenge! Your card is gorgeous!
Brooke S said…
When I say the hat I instantly thought of Audrey in the campaign poster for "Breakfast at Tiffany's" What a great inspiration piece. I love the ribbon it really gives the card a great 3-d element... Got to love the Signature "Tiffany" color it's amazing with black and white so elegant...

Thanks for playing along with us.
Hugs
Brooke
Beate said…
Awesome card. Love the ribbon in her hat.
Thank you so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Popular Posts