Hummingbird


I made this card using Color Throwdown #15, and sketch #24 from Friday Sketchers. For SCS Inspiration Challenge IC150, I was inspired by Joom's hummingbird pillow. I used my one and only bird stamp. I love hummingbirds! It is a delight to watch them every morning outside my window. They keep me busy refilling their feeder! Hungry little creatures! My DSS Big Sis send me the brads, which turned out to be perfect for this sketch
SU Drawing on Nature stamp set; SU CS Kiwi, So Saffron, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip; SU grosgrain Very Vanilla ribbon, SU White Craft ink

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a pretty card, I love the colour combination and your bow looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Carole :-)
Heidi said…
This card is so beautiful, I really love it. Great colors

Hugs from
Heidi

Popular Posts