Stamping with Punches


I visited Allison and she has a challenge to use our punches in creative ways. This challenge reminded me that I had made a card with punches for a SCS Card Swap. It was fast, easy and so much fun to do. I used the round tab punch for the petals and dry embossed each, my small oval punch for the leaf, the circle punch for the center and stamped it with the canvas background stamp, window punch for the stem, and corner punch. That is a total of 5 punches! I also used a CB embossing folder. As you can see, I got the inspiration from the ribbon, which is part of the leaf. Thanks Allison!

Comments

Allison Rankin said…
Terrific idea for using your punches...love those tabs since it gives the flower dimension! Thanks for playing!
Elena said…
This card is so cute! Love this flower! Brilliant idea to use the tab punch!
Ann said…
Super cute! I love seeing what everyone comes up with for this challenge!
StampinCathy said…
This is adorable. I just love what you did with the punches and how you did the sentiment.

Popular Posts