ABC

This card is my submission to Splitcoasters's Clean & Simple Fall 2010 Designer Team Search.
Challenge #1 is Teacher's Pet, CASfall10TP (the theme was left to our interpretation). I work for a school district, and the first thing that comes to my mind is the first day of school: primary colors, chalkboard, ABC, 123, and kindergartners. And this year is even more memorable because my 5 year old nephew Joshua started Kindergarten this week. He was so happy and ready to begin a new stage of his life. Love ya' bunches Joshua.

Part 2 of Challenge #1: use punches
I used 4: scallop border edge punch, circle punch, scallop circle punch, and a handheld punch for the tiny holes around the blue scallop circle.

For the pleated ruffle (designer paper), I first ran it through the crimper to make the paper easier to work with.
Well...I hope is simple enough and good enough for the challenge.
Thank you for stopping by... :-)

Comments

Popular Posts